Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking M Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. M Web Click Tracker App
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow M Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: M Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. M Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s M Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. M Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. M Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. M Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.