Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Low Priced Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.