Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Low Cost Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.