Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Low Cost Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.