Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Like Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Like Web Click Tracker Online
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Like Web Click Tracker Online
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Like Web Click Tracker Online
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Like Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Like Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Like Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Like Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Like Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.