Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking L Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. L Web Mouse Tracking
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow L Web Mouse Tracking
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: L Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. L Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s L Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. L Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. L Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. L Web Mouse Tracking
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.