Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking L Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. L Web Click Tracker Online
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow L Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: L Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. L Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s L Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. L Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. L Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. L Web Click Tracker Online
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.