Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking L Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. L Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow L Web Click Tracker App
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: L Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. L Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s L Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. L Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. L Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. L Web Click Tracker App
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.