Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking K Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. K Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow K Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: K Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. K Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s K Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. K Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. K Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. K Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.