Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking K Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. K Web Click Tracking Software
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow K Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: K Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. K Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s K Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. K Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. K Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. K Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.