Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking K Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. K Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow K Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: K Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. K Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s K Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. K Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. K Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. K Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.