Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking J Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. J Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow J Web Click Tracking System
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: J Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. J Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s J Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. J Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. J Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. J Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.