Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking J Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. J Web Click Tracking Software
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow J Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: J Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. J Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s J Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. J Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. J Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. J Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.