Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking J Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. J Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow J Web Click Tracker Online
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: J Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. J Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s J Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. J Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. J Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. J Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.