Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Is Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Is Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Is Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Is Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Is Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Is Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Is Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Is Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Is Web Click Tracking App
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.