Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Inexpensive Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.