Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking I Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. I Web Mouse Tracks
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow I Web Mouse Tracks
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: I Web Mouse Tracks
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. I Web Mouse Tracks
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s I Web Mouse Tracks
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. I Web Mouse Tracks
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. I Web Mouse Tracks
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. I Web Mouse Tracks
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.