Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking I Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. I Web Mouse Tracking
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow I Web Mouse Tracking
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: I Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. I Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s I Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. I Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. I Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. I Web Mouse Tracking
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.