Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking I Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. I Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow I Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: I Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. I Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s I Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. I Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. I Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. I Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.