Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking I Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. I Web Click Tracker Online
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow I Web Click Tracker Online
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: I Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. I Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s I Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. I Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. I Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. I Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.