Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking I Need Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. I Need Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow I Need Web Click Tracking App
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: I Need Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. I Need Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s I Need Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. I Need Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. I Need Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. I Need Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.