Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking I Need My Mouse Back
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. I Need My Mouse Back
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow I Need My Mouse Back
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: I Need My Mouse Back
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. I Need My Mouse Back
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s I Need My Mouse Back
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. I Need My Mouse Back
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. I Need My Mouse Back
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. I Need My Mouse Back
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.