Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking How Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. How Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow How Web Click Tracking System
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: How Web Click Tracking System
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. How Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s How Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. How Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. How Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. How Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.