Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking How Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. How Web Click Tracking App
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow How Web Click Tracking App
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: How Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. How Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s How Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. How Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. How Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. How Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.