Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking How Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. How Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow How Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: How Web Click Tracker App
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. How Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s How Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. How Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. How Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. How Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.