Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking H Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. H Web Click Tracker App
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow H Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: H Web Click Tracker App
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. H Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s H Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. H Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. H Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. H Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.