Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Guide Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Guide Web Mouse Tracking
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Guide Web Mouse Tracking
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Guide Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Guide Web Mouse Tracking
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Guide Web Mouse Tracking
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Guide Web Mouse Tracking
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Guide Web Mouse Tracking
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Guide Web Mouse Tracking
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.