Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Guide Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Guide Web Click Tracking System
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Guide Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Guide Web Click Tracking System
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Guide Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Guide Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Guide Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Guide Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Guide Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.