Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Guide Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Guide Web Click Tracking Software
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Guide Web Click Tracking Software
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Guide Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Guide Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Guide Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Guide Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Guide Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Guide Web Click Tracking Software
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.