Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Guide Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Guide Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Guide Web Click Tracker Online
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Guide Web Click Tracker Online
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Guide Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Guide Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Guide Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Guide Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Guide Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.