Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking G Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. G Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow G Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: G Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. G Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s G Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. G Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. G Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. G Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.