Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking G Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. G Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow G Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: G Web Click Tracking App
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. G Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s G Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. G Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. G Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. G Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.