Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking G Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. G Web Click Tracker Online
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow G Web Click Tracker Online
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: G Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. G Web Click Tracker Online
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s G Web Click Tracker Online
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. G Web Click Tracker Online
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. G Web Click Tracker Online
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. G Web Click Tracker Online
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.