Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking For Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. For Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow For Web Click Tracking App
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: For Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. For Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s For Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. For Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. For Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. For Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.