Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Faster Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Faster Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Faster Web Click Tracking System
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Faster Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Faster Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Faster Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Faster Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Faster Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Faster Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.