Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Faster Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Faster Web Click Tracker Free
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Faster Web Click Tracker Free
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Faster Web Click Tracker Free
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Faster Web Click Tracker Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Faster Web Click Tracker Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Faster Web Click Tracker Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Faster Web Click Tracker Free
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Faster Web Click Tracker Free
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.