Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Fast Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Fast Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Fast Web Click Tracker App
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Fast Web Click Tracker App
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Fast Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Fast Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Fast Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Fast Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Fast Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.