Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking F Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. F Web Click Tracking System
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow F Web Click Tracking System
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: F Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. F Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s F Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. F Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. F Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. F Web Click Tracking System
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.