Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking F Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. F Web Click Tracking App
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow F Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: F Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. F Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s F Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. F Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. F Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. F Web Click Tracking App
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.