Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking F Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. F Web Click Tracker App
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow F Web Click Tracker App
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: F Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. F Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s F Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. F Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. F Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. F Web Click Tracker App
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.