Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Expensive Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Expensive Web Click Tracking System
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Expensive Web Click Tracking System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Expensive Web Click Tracking System
This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Expensive Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Expensive Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Expensive Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Expensive Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Expensive Web Click Tracking System
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.