Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Expensive Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Expensive Web Click Tracker App
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Expensive Web Click Tracker App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Expensive Web Click Tracker App
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d wish to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Expensive Web Click Tracker App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Expensive Web Click Tracker App
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Expensive Web Click Tracker App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Expensive Web Click Tracker App
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Expensive Web Click Tracker App
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.