Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Does Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Does Web Mouse Tracker
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Does Web Mouse Tracker
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Does Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Does Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Does Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Does Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Does Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Does Web Mouse Tracker
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.