Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Do Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Do Web Mouse Tracker
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Do Web Mouse Tracker
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Do Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Do Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Do Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Do Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Do Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Do Web Mouse Tracker
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.