Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Do Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Do Web Click Tracking System
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Do Web Click Tracking System
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Do Web Click Tracking System
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Do Web Click Tracking System
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Do Web Click Tracking System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Do Web Click Tracking System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Do Web Click Tracking System
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Do Web Click Tracking System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.