Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Discount Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Discount Web Mouse Tracker
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Discount Web Mouse Tracker
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Discount Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Discount Web Mouse Tracker
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Discount Web Mouse Tracker
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Discount Web Mouse Tracker
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Discount Web Mouse Tracker
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Discount Web Mouse Tracker
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.