Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Discount Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Discount Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Discount Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Discount Web Click Tracking App
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Discount Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Discount Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Discount Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Discount Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Discount Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.