Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Did Web Mouse Track And Field
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Did Web Mouse Track And Field
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Did Web Mouse Track And Field
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Did Web Mouse Track And Field
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Did Web Mouse Track And Field
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you may want to remove those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Did Web Mouse Track And Field
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Did Web Mouse Track And Field
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Did Web Mouse Track And Field
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Did Web Mouse Track And Field
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.