Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Did Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Did Web Click Tracking Software
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Did Web Click Tracking Software
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Did Web Click Tracking Software
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Did Web Click Tracking Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Did Web Click Tracking Software
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Did Web Click Tracking Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Did Web Click Tracking Software
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Did Web Click Tracking Software
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.