Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Did Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Did Web Click Tracking App
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Did Web Click Tracking App
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Did Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Did Web Click Tracking App
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Did Web Click Tracking App
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Did Web Click Tracking App
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Did Web Click Tracking App
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Did Web Click Tracking App
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.